PDA

View Full Version : CMC News Report

Damien
08-26-2003, 07:04 PM
Here is a news report I have found at BET except it doesn't say when this was news, so here is the , link (http://www.bet.com/articles/0,,c3gb1061-1702,00.html) ,

and I pasted the report here,

Ja Rule Re-Teams With Cash Money Click For LP
By Shaheem Reid, MTV News
Ja Rule will do a career 360 next spring when he re-teams with the Cash Money Click for a new album.

Not to be confused with the Cash Money Millionaires who record for Cash Money Records down South, Ja's crew, which consists of himself, fellow Murder Inc. soloist 0-1 and Chris Black, dropped "4 My Click" and "Get the Fortune" in 1996. Def Jam CEO Lyor Cohen was reportedly inspired to sign Ja the first time he saw a Cash Money Click video on TV.

Murder Inc. CEO Irv Gotti brokered the one-off album deal with TVT Records, according to a TVT spokesperson. The trio, who will now be known as CMC, are recording the still-untitled album primarily in New York with Murder Inc's in-house producers.

0-1 and Chris Black can be heard on "Smokin and Ridin" from Ja's latest LP, Pain Is Love.

murda_murda
08-26-2003, 10:11 PM
good lookin btyjeski

Damien
08-27-2003, 10:34 AM
Well is it old.?? I think it is now that i look at it. It says

0-1 and Chris Black can be heard on "Smokin and Ridin" from Ja's latest LP, Pain Is Love

at the end of the report