PDA

View Full Version : Dirty South!

And1_Baller
08-24-2003, 10:09 PM
What do yall think about artists from the dirty south? I've noticed that alot of yall dont show them much love. My favourite artist from the south is Petey Pablo but I also like Ludacris and Bonecrusher. What do yall think?

Spoonie Luv
08-25-2003, 07:53 PM
Luda is awesome
Pablo got talent
bonecrusher i never heard

what about dtp as a group?

chingee is pretty good also

ShadowsAngel
08-26-2003, 03:41 AM
isnt chingy tha new member of disturbing tha peace??

Damien
08-26-2003, 09:23 AM
I don't know why I am posting, I hate almost all of the Dirty South!!!!!! But, Ludacris is the only 1 i think actually sounds okay. I like only these songs that he rapped,

Southern Hospitality
Roll Out
What's Your Fantasy
Move Bitch - okay
Act a Fool - okay

I think that is it.

Spoonie Luv
08-27-2003, 12:30 AM
yeah chingee is the newest dtp member.

ive seen it spelt chingee and chingy but im sure its chingee. i was on an advertisement.

u hate dirty south?

the only dirty south MC's i hate on are nelly and his gay st lunatic crew

Damien
08-27-2003, 10:37 AM
I think Nelly is good but I don't feel St. Lunatics. Murphy Lee and Ali aren't that good. I don't know the other member.

Dermo
08-27-2003, 01:27 PM
Nelly was good but Nellyveile was a terrile album compared to country grammer i dont listen to his stuff anymore and i dont like LUdacriss.

Damien
08-27-2003, 04:14 PM
I agree Dermo "Country Grammar" was a much better album than "Nellyville" i have them both and I wish I never bought "Nellyville" but I still like some of the songs, just not all!

And1_Baller
08-28-2003, 01:37 AM
I dont even consider Nelly and the Lunatics to be real artists. What about the other Dirty South MC"s like Nappy Roots, Bubba Sparxx, Lil Moe, The Neptunes, Mystikal, Juvinile and Outkast? I think there shit is hot. Do yall agree?

ShadowsAngel
08-28-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by btyjeski
I agree Dermo "Country Grammar" was a much better album than "Nellyville" i have them both and I wish I never bought "Nellyville" but I still like some of the songs, just not all!

nellyville only sucked coz it was more personal.

i havent heard from outkast for a while but nappy roots and
the neptunes are doin aiight.

Spoonie Luv
08-28-2003, 05:56 AM
pffft outkast are gay

who is lil moe?

Damien
08-28-2003, 10:45 AM
Did you mean Lil Mo ??

Anyway, Outkast is releasing a new album this year, I don't know when, but it is expected to be soon. Yet I don't feel Outkast that much, I only like "So Fresh So Clean" but I like their older stuff, they have some like greatest hits cd, my friends have it, and its great!

Kain
08-28-2003, 01:48 PM
The new LP will be the last one, cause they won't make music no longer

Dermo
08-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Their new album is out late Sep i think 28th. Its 2cd's ones Andre's the other is Big BOi's they dont do any songs 2gether they said theytwo different people when it comes to music tastes.

And1_Baller
08-28-2003, 11:14 PM
When I mentioned Lil Moe I actually meant Lil' Flip from houston, sorry to confuse you. Spoonie why dont you like Outkast? I think there shit is tight. What about Field Mob they be reppin dirty south to the fullest. Have any of you heard any shit by Kingpin Skinny Pimp? stupid name but his flows are off the hook.

Spoonie Luv
08-29-2003, 12:24 AM
yeah i got a kingpin skinny pimp album dog

dont know where it is, you reminded me i had it.
i gotta look 4 that tonight.

ok maybe outkast are good. i've only heard ms jackson and the next single they released after that.

i thought both songs were pretty gay.

Damien
08-29-2003, 10:11 AM
I don't like "Ms Jackson," the song is gay, it is just, blah! :P

Dermo
08-29-2003, 02:37 PM
u see uv only heard miss jackson none of their other work is like that. Andre wrote that about Erika Badu's mother just to let u know.

ShadowsAngel
08-30-2003, 02:09 AM
yeah their otha songs are all tight. well most of them anyway.

Damien
08-30-2003, 09:23 PM
I'll be surprised if you don't, but you guys know that the United States hates the middle east, (Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan) and that we are fighting them and all that shit, will, they did attack us at 1993 before the September 11, 2001 attacks happened. Outkast raps a song called "Bombs of Baghad" which for me and americans is funny because that was before (1993) that this huge issue happened and they rapped about it before!