PDA

View Full Version : Languages

Damien
08-24-2003, 03:47 PM
I know I've asked many of you guys, which other languages do you speak? Well, let me ask all of you peoples again! What languages does everyone speak?

(Me, only English but I know 1/5 Spanish)

Dermo
08-24-2003, 05:06 PM
English obviously. A small bit of Irish even though iv been learning all my life. Just the important bits and how 2 slag of the British in Irish. Iv been learnin French since i was 8 but dont like it sdo just put it out of my head.

Rolfsma
08-24-2003, 05:18 PM
Dutch, English and some French and German. I learn French, German and English at school. I like English and I never had problems talking Eglish, but I hate French and German. It's way more difficult then English, but there are many people who dissagree. But I just forget the most German and French I learn, and remeber all the English. Coz I just never gonna use German or French in the future.

Dermo
08-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
But I just forget the most German and French I learn, and remeber all the English. Coz I just never gonna use German or French in the future.

Exacly thats why im not too bothered bout fench and its so anoying and hard.

Damien
08-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Good points with the future use thing! By the time I have 5 years of Spanish, I want to learn Portuguese, because I will use Spanish and Portuguese in my future.

I think German sounds stupid, in history class we watched clips from Hitler and World War II and he sounded like an idiot, I think the German language sound like a bunch of dorks!

Charli_Fan01
08-25-2003, 12:45 PM
I speak english fluently, But i know some french and German.

Damien
08-25-2003, 12:48 PM
What is it like in Europe because the countries are small and they all have different languages and also you have close borders!

Baby Phat
08-27-2003, 06:45 AM
I speak English of course. I learnt a bit of French at school and I have friends in Japan who have taught me how to insult people in Japanese. :P

Damien
08-27-2003, 10:00 AM
COOL! I don't know any insults in SPanish, except like You're Fat, or Ugly, which would be

tu fea for female
tu feo for male

and fat would be

tu gorda
tu gordo

and I know a lot of dirty stuff in Spanish !!!! :)) But I don't want to say that stuff on here!

Baby Phat
08-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Fat in Japanese is debu (dunno how to spell it) and if you wann call someone a whore it's darishinaionna (dunno how to spell it either!). :D

Damien
08-27-2003, 09:57 PM
I don't mean to be sick, but does anyone want to know what sentences like

I Want to Have Sex
I am having Sex
let's have sex

they are

Quiero a tener el sexo
Yo Soy tengo el sexo
Vamos a tener el sexo

Baby Phat
08-30-2003, 06:58 AM
Well that's charming btyjeski. I'm sure your a real hit with the ladies when you go around saying "Yo soy tongo el sexo".

Damien
08-30-2003, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't say (yo soy tengo el sexo) I am having sex, I would say, "Quiero a tener el sexo?" (want to have sex!!! lol)

lol :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Charli_Fan01
08-31-2003, 12:54 PM
LOL! I'm sure you would ;)

Loungin
08-31-2003, 05:42 PM
Well everyone has their, naughty side!! :D :] :] :] :D :D :D :D :)) :)) :)) :)) :P :P :P :P 8)

oh yeah! lol

Charli_Fan01
09-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Yes!LOL! :P :rolleyes: :D

GUNS
05-09-2005, 04:16 PM
old thread lol...who cares ...lol

basicly i speak 4 Languages ...Dutch , English , And a bit german

and i know a bit French

also : i speak 2 Dutch Dialects fluently : Brabants (West version of it called West Brabants ...) and i speak Limburgs real good (altrough i dont have fam there..but i like to come there a lot ..i love the dialect) (Limburgs in the Dialect is from the dutch Province : Limburg aka that long dutch Feet shit)

http://www.kwekerijrana.nl/afb/Nederland.gif

Province of Limburg in Yellow Colour

Limburg & Brabant is similar like Ireland and Scottland ...we speak almost the same Dialect and we have a culture wich is the same) and yeah we are Pro Catholic here :)

you probaly dont know shit ....but you would if you came to the netherlands and see all them province's with their difrent accent's....cuz Kids...we dont speak the same dutch like a fucking Amsterdam)

Ya Boy Guns , My City (altrough its not a province or state lol) is the Capital of The Breda County .....

oh yeah ..i wanna thank Poland for Liberate uz in Breda ...for those who followed WW2 History ...it waz a brave Polish Commander who almsot gived his life for all us in tha city and Province and Nation

FDS
05-09-2005, 05:20 PM
I speak English,Russian ,German and a bit Estonian(learend it for 10 years ,but who need it anyway:D)

Eimz_T
05-09-2005, 05:44 PM
english, irish, spanish bit of german

belgoanonymous
05-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Anglesh and des bleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddddin frenchiiii bastards, bleaaaaaaarin mupppppets

estreetbully
05-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I speak English
Bad English
Ebonics
Jive
and Pizza

thank you.

:rock: