PDA

View Full Version : anyone got live performances on tape?

Spoonie Luv
08-24-2003, 03:02 AM
has anyone got any live perfomances on tape?
i already have:

the ja rule & j.lo performance of im real for the 2001 mtv vma's

and

the ja rule, ashanti & nas performance from the 2002 mtv vma's

i downloaded both of these from kazaa but i cant find any more. i particularly want to get ashanti's 2003 bet awards performance but if you have any others on tape please let me know.
if you can send me a video tape with a performance on it for me to digitise i will return your tape and also burn my entire murder inc video collection to cd for you as a thank you.

Rolfsma
08-24-2003, 09:12 AM
On the official Murder Inc site --> www.murderincrecords.com you can watch many live shows from Ashanti and Ja Rule. Also the 2 you siad you downloaded...

Damien
08-24-2003, 10:08 AM
Well this is off topic but the thread subject is allowed.

Well, you made me want to do this, I want to list all the Murder Inc Videos, don't think seconds thoughts on me!

Holla Holla
Between Me and You
Put it On Me (Remix)
Furious
Always On Time
I'm Real (Murder Remix)
Livin It Up
Aint It Funny (Murder Remix)
Down Ass Bitch
Foolish
Happy
What's Luv
Rainy Days
Down 4 U
Baby
Thug Luvin
Mezmerize
Murder Reigns
Rock Wit U
Pov City Anthem
Just Like a Thug
I Got' Cha Ma
Ride Wit Us
Coming Soon Rain on Me

are there any others, even if they weren't released?

MurdaIncChick
08-24-2003, 02:42 PM
You forgot...
I cry
We don't give a what(from the murderers album)
Vita Vita Vita
Good Life (fast&furious soundtrack)
Can I get a...
Get Away
The plege Remix
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Holla Holla remix
Get tha Fortune
Theres more but those are the ones I've seen

Damien
08-24-2003, 03:38 PM
OMG!! I can't believe I forgot "The Pledge Remix" Will, I didn't add the ones from the DVD becuase I didn't know all of them!

Christina Milian and Ja Rule made the "Get Away" video already!!!!! ???

Dermo
08-24-2003, 04:39 PM
I only got Ja Shani's and Nas's vma performance on my computer. But i got a audio version of Ashanti singin Foolish live on TRL then it goes into Always on time. But even if i had them on vcr it wouldnt work in Australia cause they are different regions like games and DVD's.

Damien
08-24-2003, 04:41 PM
I remember watching the TRL performance of Foolish and Always on Time, that was really good! I recorded the time when Mezmerize was on around Valentines Day!

MurdaIncChick
08-24-2003, 05:28 PM
I record everything Ja is on.... wut can I say I'm a fanatic!!!

Spoonie Luv
08-24-2003, 06:10 PM
a recorded video tape should be compatible with any region.

and ive never heard of ANY videotape having regional lock. if it does there is diffinately a way around it.

btyjeski is the mesmerize u recorded LIVE?

murdaincchick what do you have?

Damien
08-24-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah it was the live one! :D I recorded the music video too, but, I don't really like the music video for mezmerize, it reminds me of Grease and I hate the movie Grease!

I recorded everything on Ll Cool J!!!! Sadly, since I have only been a Ll COol J fan for a year, I don't have every video, lol!! Just other videos I like by Murder Inc and other artists I like, not every one, just the ones I like the best, I record!

Spoonie Luv
08-24-2003, 08:41 PM
aiight are you willing to share the tape with me?

do you we could arrange something?

MurdaIncChick
08-25-2003, 11:55 AM
murdaincchick what do you have?

I already said...everything!! every music videos,performance,award shows..you name it!!!

Damien
08-25-2003, 12:29 PM
WOW! MurdaIncChick your exicted! lol :))

How could we work something out? I have got it on a VHS tape, and yeah, I could send it to you, but I don't have two VCR's so I can't record it onto another tape, and send that tape to you! What did you have in mind beside that? :( :(

Spoonie Luv
08-25-2003, 08:57 PM
like i said before, i'd digitise it.

you send me the tape. i'll record it onto my pc and return the tape to you.

i also said id send you a cd with all the videos i had currently collected.

Damien
08-26-2003, 09:18 AM
oh I am not sure, I always record stuff on that tape, what if an important video is on??!!!! And also, didn't MurdaIncChick say that she had all the stuff, so it wouldn't make a difference. I would, but perhaps my parents wouldn't let it happen, because I am sending a tape in the mail, but I am sure that they would let me! :)) Yet, get wit her, that tape is used a lot!

Spoonie Luv
08-27-2003, 12:48 AM
bah. forget it.

D-Tox
09-03-2003, 04:04 AM
VHS tapes from american dont work in australia, when my step bro moved here from america he bought his vhs tapes with him and they dont work, and we got a top of the range vcr

Dermo
09-03-2003, 02:19 PM
i knew i was right. :P

Damien
09-04-2003, 09:07 PM
I wish I would have thought of that before!! 8)

Charli_Fan01
09-06-2003, 09:18 AM
i guess someone else beat you to it btyjeski. lol

Dermo
09-06-2003, 04:46 PM
^ they sure did it was a dude called Dermo with a little help from a dude called D-Tox i think.

Charli_Fan01
09-06-2003, 05:00 PM
well then congrats Dermo and D-Tox! ;)

D-Tox
09-07-2003, 12:24 AM
congrats for what????

Spoonie Luv
09-07-2003, 06:49 AM
VHS tapes from american dont work in australia, when my step bro moved here from america he bought his vhs tapes with him and they dont work, and we got a top of the range vcr

as with dvd players, its usaully the cheaper ones that have more compatibility. does it say "NTSC playback" on your vcr? mine does

D-Tox
09-07-2003, 06:55 AM
um im not sure, i cant check either cause i dont live with them no longer, I could ask.

Charli_Fan01
09-07-2003, 10:17 AM
i said congrats because you and Dermo said something before btyjeski said it. LOL never mind it wasnt that important, it was a momentary thing, and i've probabaly confused you by now.

D-Tox
09-08-2003, 03:55 AM
o ok. lol, ur a weird girl charli fan lol

Dermo
09-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
^ they sure did it was a dude called Dermo with a little help from a dude called D-Tox i think.

this is what she congratsing bout.