PDA

View Full Version : g'd up from tha feet up

Spoonie Luv
08-23-2003, 01:01 AM
so wat kinda gear u ppl wear?

personally i like to style in basketball-related clothing although i dont play well myself.

i like brands such as Nike, And1, Jordan & Champion

for shoes i have different styles also.
with jeans i wear chucks although they tear up my khakis all the time cuz i sag so hard
otherwise i wear and1 shoes with my other pants.

Baby Phat
08-23-2003, 09:44 AM
I just wear what I want and you seem to think I wear Craig David clothes.

Charli_Fan01
08-23-2003, 10:20 AM
I'm not picky when it comes to clothes, i wear whatever i think is nice, and what i like. I'm not the kind of person that has to have eveything in brand names. But everyone like something different. :))

Rolfsma
08-23-2003, 01:26 PM
I do have some basketball sort of clothes, and just baggy pants, baggy shirts etc.

Damien
08-24-2003, 09:06 AM
My myself I wear what I think looks cool and I can be comfortable in!

And1_Baller
08-24-2003, 09:43 PM
I like throwback jerseys, jeans and headbands. I wear anything related to basketball. My favourite brands are And 1, nike, jordan and I3. Currently i am trying to get my own brand started. Its called U.P.S (unique playing style) and is a basketball brand. If u see it in the stores make sure u buy it!

Charli_Fan01
08-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Sounds cool! Do you enjoy designing clothing or something And1_Baller?

And1_Baller
08-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Yeah I love designing clothes. I know it is a kind of faggot industry but im trying to make my shit hot like Sean John or Roca Wear. At the moment its just me and my crew wearing the brand just reppin with some shirts and shit we had made up. I would love my shit to end up in stores but I havnent really had much success.

Charli_Fan01
08-28-2003, 11:40 AM
I dont think its a faggot industry. I mean if people really love your stuff, then you'lll do well. You just havefta keep put it out there! Good Luck!

And1_Baller
08-28-2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the support. Though I have to say something about it, Spoonie Luv has been getting rowdy about these posts as him and I know each other, which means he also knows the person who came up with the name and thinks I shouldnt be taking all the credit for it. So, much respect to my dawg Michael O'Brien who originally invented U.P.S I'm just trying to get it started. ( Are you happy now Spoonz???)

Damien
08-29-2003, 10:03 AM
Thats okay! As long as you mentioned it, then its fine! I still think the name is creative! I don't know if I told you, good luck! :))

Charli_Fan01
08-30-2003, 08:01 PM
No Problem! Good Luck with that!

D-Tox
09-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Baller dont try to play yourself, You got not clothin label and it aint in no store.

And1_Baller
09-15-2003, 08:52 PM
Man what the fuck is with you bein all negative and shit? If you actually read the posts I said that I am TRYING to get the brand into stores not that it already is in stores. Its just a hobby, you act real hard on the net, but I bet face to face youre a little bitch. Dont play yourself faggot.