Damien
08-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Wanna get to know eachother? Vamas Hablar! Let's Chat! :D

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 02:52 PM
Yeah sure :)

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 03:19 PM
I'm out for now. Maybe I come back tonight or else tomorrow. For now I got other things to do... Cya

Damien
08-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Yeah I know, if you didn't, read the News and
Rumors page and there is a thread, "Guys!" and I
explain a story! (You probably already read it)

Oh well, did you guys know how long I was on here
today!!???

I was on for 5 hours and 16 minutes, and I am back
on here!! I probably can get up to 6 hours, but
damn, I just have absolutly nothing to do!!!!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 03:59 PM
I read it yes :]

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:04 PM
Yes you're on!!!! :D I am going to check the other stuff and let's just chat back and forth on this thread! :] 8) :P

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:09 PM
Ok, cool :]

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Sorry for keeping you waiting for soo long!

So, normally i always start with this, what music and artists do you like?

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:16 PM
The whole Murder Inc crew ofcourse, further Nas, Crooked I, R-Kelly, 2Pac, J-Lo, and some Dutch rappers like: Brainpower, Extince, Ebon-E.

And you?

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:20 PM
I don't know the duestch groups, I am not into foreign music, and I hate TaTu!!

But, for me

my favorite rapper of all time is Ll Cool J !!! I am pretty sure that everyone else on this forum knows that!

DMX I really like but I hate the diss thing!

Ja Rule/ Black Child / Caddillac Tah / Charli Baltimore / Ashanti / Vita, but I the other murderers haven't had enough music to consider them rappers, it least for me!

50 Cent, Nas, Nelly, Dilated Peoples, Royce Da 5'9", Dr. Dre, are other I think are good. (off the top of my head)

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:21 PM
I forgot, I also like R&B, and these are the R&B artists I listen to

Alicia Keys
Toni Braxton
Jonell
Jerzee Monet
Christina Milian
Amerie
Ashanti
Aaliyah
Blu Cantrell

and I think that is it!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Well Brainpower remixed the song "One Mic" from Nas, and Nas really liked it. Well, it isn't really a remix, Brainpower just added 2 or 3 (I'm not sure) verses to it. He also did a song with a Wa Tang Clan memeber, but I don't know which, and the song isn't released yet...

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:25 PM
I also like a lot of R&B artists. Rap is not the only cool thing to listen, coz when I just want to relax I just listen J-Lo, or Ashanti, or Alicia. And some of the other artists u mentioned

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Wu Tang Clan is over!! I guess they were a huge hit in Old School Rap. I think Old School Rap beats are cool, but not a lot of Old school rap attracts me beside Ll Cool J.

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:30 PM
I think Toni Braxton has the best R&B voice, and Alicia Keys is my second best! But I think Ashanti has the best lyrics, and Amerie has a pretty voice!

Althea and Alexi are two we've heard off.
Althea has something to do with Foxy Brown or Lil Kim and their record label, but Alexi is on Murder Inc 2, I would like to see a debut album of Alexi be released, I think Alexi sounds good. I assume her album would release after Ja Rule's fifth album!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Can be, but the song is only made with one memeber of the group. So it still can be a hot song :P

I mean the Wu Tang Clan reaction offcourse

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I also wanna hear from Alexi. But I still don't really get the MI2 stuff.

Is it a officiall label yet?
Who are signed?
Is it made so MI2 can go on if MI get closed down by the police/goverment?
Why isn't there any website?

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Well, whatever! that is cool! So what is it like living at your place? You know, the family and all that? Are you rich or poor? I am middle class, my parents don't get a lot but they don't get little! We have money though to spend when we need stuff.

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Murder Inc 2 Records is Ja Rule's Record Label. Murder Inc isn't going to be shut down, Ja Rule created this label so he could have artists and make Murder Inc spread more and all that stuff. Alexi is the only artist that we know of on Murder Inc 2. :)) :P

There isn't any website, because they haven't had any music or much of anything yet! X( :P :)

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Well living here is boring sometimes. The Netherlands is a whooooooole different country than the USA. I live in a small village, where some people are very rich. The village next to mine is the richest village in our country. Milionairs all over the place. Too bad I'm not a millionare :P But I have a good life. No "hood" thing or something. That's one big different from The Netherlands and The USA. We don'T really have hoods like USA. We do have them, but they're still a lot different. I'm still at school...

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:42 PM
What other languages can you speak?? I speak English 100% perfect, and I speak 1/5 Spanish, I am going to enter my second year of Spanish Education!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:47 PM
I can speak perfectly Dutch, almost perfectly English, a bit French and a bit of German...

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Have you ever been to a Ja Rule concert?

I have, it was last year, 7 october. It was in Amsterdam, our capital of the country. It was so cool, first there was a show of Romeo Dunn, a Englidh R&B star. After him Ashanti did a show, and Irv was on stage 2. And then when Ja Rule came on stage the crowd really goes wild. Everyone screamin' as hard as he/she could. It was so cool. He did some songs, and Irv was on stage 2 the whole time. He did some songs with Ashanti & Charli Baltimore. I thought Caddi was there 2 but I'm not shure. There may be even more of the murderers cause there were standing alot of people on the stage, excapt they didn't do anything. After a while some of the guys who were on the stage began to ask some weed from someone in the crowd, lol. And Ja walking around with a bottle of Cristal :) And when he took of his shirt all the girsl were screaming as hard as they could :D And there was firework all over the place, and balloons and stuff. It was sooo cool.

Damien
08-22-2003, 04:58 PM
WOW! I thought I was the only one who wrote a lot! lol sorry, my uncle came over and wanted to show my parents something!!

No I have never been to a concert, but I would love to go to a Murder Inc concert!! That is good that you can speak a little bit of all those languages!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Hehe lol. I thought like, I'm writing, why not write the whole story about the concert :P

Damien
08-22-2003, 05:03 PM
You had a good story, I liked it, and I read it too!! :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I wish i could go to a concert, it seems like it is soo fun!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Yeah, it really is :] THe atmosphere is really good if you share time with your favorite artists and no1 in the crowd is a hater, that's really nice.

Damien
08-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Even though I really like rap, I think I might go to a hard rock concert, I just wanna get into a mosh pit and have a huge scene and have a blast at the same time!! Is it like that at concerts??

Damien
08-22-2003, 05:07 PM
I am going to go swimming now, but, talk 2 you later!

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 05:09 PM
Cya, have fun...

It's almost midnight here and u go swimming ;)

I know, I know, time difference

Damien
08-22-2003, 07:42 PM
Yeah I know, ShadowsAngel and I talk a lot, and I have to leave him sometimes because it is midnight and late at night, and I wanna go to bed! My friend came over so I decided to go swimming!