Grant Hill - S.F
Kevin Garnett - P.F
Ben Wallace - C

ShadowsAngel
08-21-2003, 11:44 PM
how can you not have allen iverson???

And1_Baller
08-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Allen Iverson would the first playa on my bench. I know he is dope but you cant go past Tracy McGrady as the best shooting guard, just look at his stats for last season. Who else would be in your "dream team"?

Spoonie Luv
08-24-2003, 10:25 PM
not even

Akuma
Wolverine
The Hulk
Michael Jordan
Ludacris

Desert_Storm
08-24-2003, 10:45 PM
Damn i would have to say that is the most
fuck up dream team ever.
You dont even know what you are talking about,
Ben wallace is not a center he is a PF fuck head
second tracy is not a SG But nothing but a mother fucken Ball hog Yeah thats right go and find out how many shots he takken to get those stats
And Why didnt you put down MVP for 2 years Tim Duncan yeah thats right
And what good is a player when he is injured at the moment
im not putting hate on you but you should know what you are talking about first before you post.

My Dream team i would put down

PG: And my main man Spiderman
SG: Allen iverson
SF: I know this is dodge but i put down LeBron James
PF: Ben Wallace
C: Tim Duncan

And1_Baller
08-24-2003, 11:44 PM
Desert Storm?

Youre dream team is even more fucked up than spoonie luvs. LeBron James you have never even seen him play an NBA game how can you put him in your team? Actually Ben Wallace plays both centre and power forward in case you didnt know wanker. What position did he play for Orlando? it was centre. What position did he play in the All Star Game? Centre.Maybe this season he is a PF but for most of his career he has been a centre. So suck my dick you faggot maybe you should get some knowledge on the subject before you try and diss someone bitch. Tim Duncan as centre? what kind of fucked up shit iz dat?

ShadowsAngel
08-25-2003, 04:47 AM
iverson is a hot playa. he dont belong on a bench

Desert_Storm
08-25-2003, 08:37 PM
Your the most fuck up person ever
You have no idea what you are on about thats right
Tim Duncan is a starting center
And you rave on about Ben wallace being so good then why isn't he playing for the USA
And what the fuck you on about Ben wallace Playing for Orlando He only played on season for them
Damn you think you know it all
you talk about shit that happen 3 years ago
Tracy All star of the backboard dunk was 2 seasons old what abut Jason Richardson under the legs reverse dunk Yeah did you check that out Fuck head
I dont think so go to the NBA web site and check it out Before you go on about something
And I have to give it up for ShadowsAngel because you have to have AI