PDA

View Full Version : Christina Millian >>> what iz her relationship with murder inc?

Spoonie Luv
08-19-2003, 06:30 AM
rule & chuck feature on her album and on da back cover it has a murder inc logo but for some reason instead of murder it says "the"

so its
------------
T H E
I N C
-----------
records

whats the deal? did IG produce some of da tracks

Charli_Fan01
08-19-2003, 03:04 PM
I've always wondered that also, cause there is Murder Inc and The Inc. I dont know if IRV does them both or not. It would be goo to get the answer thoguh.

Damien
08-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Have you downloaded that CD Christina Milian? I
have, it's good, but, I am not into that kind of R&B.

Well anyway, yeah I noticed that Ja Rule is featured
on the track ,"Get Away" and Charli Baltimore is
featured on the track "Spending Time" but I never
found some information on it.

I am guessing that since Christina Milian was on Ja
Rule's hit "Between Me and You" Ja Rule probably
insisted that he would do a track with her on her
debut album, so they made "Get Away" Then Irv
Gotti did help with the producing, and got an idea,
how bout we put a rap from Charli Baltimore on one
of your tracks, so they made "Spending Time", but
that is only what I am guessing.

You know, I haven't heard of that album being
released yet, did it?

Dermo
08-19-2003, 05:09 PM
Ashanti wrote am to pm, Ja and Charli are on d album and i assume Gotti produced some of the album. The album wasnt released in the U.S i dont think but it was released in Europe and bout 6months ago she got dropped by her label.

Damien
08-19-2003, 05:19 PM
I thought stuff came out in America before the other
parts of the world!!!! lol

Anyway, I don't have an HMV or any cd store, so
maybe the album wasn't just released in my town
and area, but I haven't even seen the album on like
yahoo or something, there hasn't been any release
date according to MTV still I think.

(but I burned the cd, so for me, I am happy I didn't
buy it, I would still give the album a 7 though)

Dermo
08-19-2003, 05:22 PM
I havent heard atin from her album except her single. stuff usualy does come out first in d U.S but 4 sumreason her U.S album never hit the shelves.

Spoonie Luv
08-19-2003, 06:17 PM
Charli Fan whats this about
"cause there is Murder Inc and The Inc"

have u seen other albums bearing the "THE INC" logo rather than "MURDER INC"?

my assumption about it in this case was that MURDER INC was not the image the christina millian wanted to portray as an artist so the label was censored so people wouldnt get the wrong idea about her.

how come she got dropped from her label dermo? in australia christina millian was a hit. im quite sure both am to pm and when you look at me were both in the top 10.

Charli_Fan01
08-19-2003, 06:41 PM
I havent been to a cd store in a while and i saw the one album Labeled the INC and i know theres the Murder Inc record label also.But i havnt seen more than one. Sorry if i confused you but ill keep my eye out and let you know if i do. Your assumption seems quite logical. hmmm.......
I couldn't tell you why she got dropped from her label dermo. now im so curious and wanna find the info out...lol :P

Dermo
08-20-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Spoonie Luv

how come she got dropped from her label dermo? in australia christina millian was a hit. im quite sure both am to pm and when you look at me were both in the top 10.

Her album didnt sell enough i think she was BJM o sumtin like that they r a british label.

Charli_Fan01
08-21-2003, 03:07 PM
That makes sence, i think......

ShadowsAngel
08-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Spoonie Luv
how come she got dropped from her label dermo? in australia christina millian was a hit.

sure she was a hit for like 6 months then thats it.

Charli_Fan01
08-22-2003, 10:49 AM
yea, why though? i think that she had some good stuff out there.

Damien
08-22-2003, 11:14 AM
Well because she probably spent too much on her video and didn't get anything out of it, or the radio stations didn't like it and their listeners didn't either! I am not sure why Christina Milian never did release an album, but she was a host on MTV. It was wannabe or something like that. Well take Ja Rule for example. MTV gets a whole bunch of people and they audition to see who is the best Ja Rule. They judges pick 3 and they compete against eachother. It is kinda like Say What Karokee, except you become the artist, in a way!

Damien
08-22-2003, 12:43 PM
Here is the picture of her debut album ...

http://www.umg.com.hk/newrelease/images/inter/586399-2.jpg

Rolfsma
08-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Here in The Netherlands Christina Milian was kinda popular. Am To Pm and When You Look At Me where both hits and got a lot of airplay on TV and the radio.

Btw here's picture of the back of here CD. The "THe Inc" logo is next to the "Def Soul" logo:

http://www.coveralia.com/audio/c/Christina_Milian--Trasera.jpg

Damien
08-22-2003, 01:09 PM
WoW! 8o That is a large photo! I never saw the back, but I have seen teh tracklisting a lot, I burned the album, I got lucky, I got every song too! I downloaded it from Kazaa!

Charli_Fan01
08-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Makes sence, and thats cool. Sometimes songs can be really hard to find.

Damien
08-22-2003, 07:13 PM
I know what you mean Charli_Fan01, it took me a long time before I got "Get Tha Fortune" by CMC, but, it least i got it! :] 8)

Charli_Fan01
08-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Im guessing thats a good things for you!

Damien
08-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Oh do you like "Get Tha Fortune" by CMC, do you have it? Do you like CMC? Curious.

Dermo
08-24-2003, 04:13 PM
I havent heard that iv only a few CMC tracks.

Damien
08-24-2003, 04:18 PM
You know I only thought there were 4 CMC tracks ,the two from Ja Rule's albums, Get Tha Fortune and 4 My Click! I have never heard 4 My Click, what about that 6 track thing you were talking about a long time ago Dermo??

Dermo
08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by btyjeski
You know I only thought there were 4 CMC tracks ,the two from Ja Rule's albums, Get Tha Fortune and 4 My Click! I have never heard 4 My Click, what about that 6 track thing you were talking about a long time ago Dermo??

^ 6 track thing i havent a clue what ur on bout:rolleyes: . i dont count tracks of Ja's album or IG albums cause it doesnt say feat CMC like it should.

Damien
08-24-2003, 04:27 PM
I count them because it is still an example of what they sound like together! But I am sure it was you, maybe it was Murda4Life, but it seemed like he left!

Dermo
08-24-2003, 04:29 PM
I count them because it is still an example of what they sound like together! But I am sure it was you, maybe it was Murda4Life, but it seemed like he left!

mayb hes spoonieluv cause they both from Aus and Spoonieluv appeared and Murda4Life disappeared?

Dermo
08-24-2003, 04:30 PM
^ interesting :P

Damien
08-24-2003, 04:31 PM
I don't think so, Murda4Life didn't have problems with the forum like Spoonie Luv does, (No offense, but you do, but then again I guess it is messy) But there are soo many people from Australia on this forum so who knows!

ShadowsAngel
08-25-2003, 03:47 AM
But there are soo many people from Australia on this forum so who knows!

are you saying that in a bad way or wat?

Damien
08-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Oh now, I didn't mean positive or negative! I was just stating, there are so many people on this forum from Australia, which is true! :P :))