PDA

View Full Version : Dermo

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:28 PM
Okay, what do I think about "Love @ 1st Sight" I think the song and video suck! I only recorded Method Man's part. That music from the song comes from an old school rap song. From watching MTV Jams and MTV Hits stations and VHI Soul, I hear and find out about a lot of old songs. Did you know "No Scrubs" from TLC is really "No Pigeons from some old school rap group! The song was stupid, but Scrubs is good.

Oh yeah, R&B is okay. I love rap more.
I like Toni Braxton, Alicia Keys, Amerie, Blu Cantrell, Aaliyah,Ashanti, and Jerzee Monet.
That is really it. I like that album, "All I Have" by Amerie. I don't like the new Toni Braxton.

For male R&B, I think R. Kelly and Joe are okay, they aren't too hot. But, Boyz II Men is hot!!! I love that group.

"One Sweet Day" ft. Mariah Carey and "Hey Lover" Ll Cool J ft. Boyz II Men is good!

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:30 PM
Okay, I will read the credits! I Love reading album credits, I find out a lot.

Dermo
08-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Yep the song is shit really compared to the first one cant remember. Looks like we started two threads which 1 we stick to. Tlc didnt know bout that yeh i like their music but dont buy any of it.Blu Chantrell cant stand her especialy as she used Dre's beat to sell her album.All i have is a brilliant album did u know Amerie is goin to b in a film cant remember what its called though.

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:33 PM
OMG!!!

That is Ja Rule's voice in "Sweet Baby"

The credits says

Sweet Baby
(A. Dougles, J. Atkins , I. Lorenzo, A. Green)

Of course J. Atkins is Ja Rule, and Ja Rule doesn't produce songs, so that means it is his voice.

Dermo
08-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Is A.Green Chink or sum1 else.

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Yeah I thought that was funny, we both posted two posts. I just picked mine because I had a lot of shit written down.

I think Amerie is hot! Her in a movie would be good.

Yeah I know, Blu Cantrell took that song from Dre. Yet, I found out on the Bittersweet DVD, that Dr. Dre gave the song to Blu Cantrell. Anyway, Blu Cantrell's debut album, So Blu, is really strong and powerful. It has good lyrics and definition, but, her new album, Bittersweet, is hot, but not like 10/10, more like 8/10, but you have to like R&B.

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:37 PM
I think Chink Santana's real name is Chink Satana, but
I am going to do research. I read album credits right
now, but then I will go on net later.

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:38 PM
I just read that Chink Santana's real name is A.
Parker. I am going to read more just to be 100%
sure.

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:39 PM
Yep, I was right. Chink Santana's real name is A. Parker

Dermo
08-12-2003, 02:41 PM
I love readin through album credits to see if there are any guest producers or who they sampled off. Have u seen Ashanti's road trippin on Mtv its class.

Dermo
08-12-2003, 02:42 PM
I got to go should be back latter if not talk 2 u 2morrow. Cheers.

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:45 PM
Yeah it was fun talking, Cheers!

(Yeah, I do find out quite a bit, some stuff is really surprising. I watched that hour special on MTV, it was cool! I wish I could have been there, lol)

Damien
08-12-2003, 02:46 PM
Yeah it was fun talking, Cheers!

(Yeah, I do find out quite a bit, some stuff is really
surprising. I watched that hour special on MTV, it
was cool! I wish I could have been there, lol)

Dermo
08-12-2003, 04:19 PM
It was a class prog they brought her out to the street and she sang for two lucky dudes and she looked really good in that outfit on the beach she was hot.