View Full Version : Unrealesed Ashanti tracks

Dermo
08-07-2003, 01:22 PM
1. Changes
2. Hold My Own
3. Pretty Little Flower
4. Say Yeah
5. Things Change

"Sweet Baby" was originally recorded by a pop group Shorty 101, as some of you may know, but their version featured Ja Rule and Eve.

"Changes," "Say Yeah," and "Things Change" were also recorded by Shorty 101, but they were dropped so their album will probably never be released.

I liked their song "Get With Me." It was on some soundtrack in 2001.

"Hold My Own" was recorded by Caddillac Tah.

"Pretty Little Flower" is just a song that didn't make the cut for "Chapter II." It sounds kind of Disney-like, I guess. Maybe it's one of those Disney songs that she's been writing.

Damien
08-07-2003, 03:29 PM
I can I download these off Kazaa Lite?

Damien
08-07-2003, 03:33 PM
Weren't "Be Mine" Ashanti & Ja Rule and wasn't there a track with Ll Cool J? Weren't they unreleased?

Damien
08-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Oh yeah, I saw a video with BlackStreet ft. Janet Jackson, Ja Rule and Eve on that MTV Jams station. I don't remeber it's name, and it the video looked like it was in a nintendo game and it was in a pinball machine, the video.

Dermo
08-07-2003, 04:19 PM
I dont know if they are on Kazza, i was just told bout them and i dont download music cause im on a dial up connection. Be Mine never heard of it but yeh there is a track with LL that didnt make his last album. There was alist of artist's Ashanti was suppose 2 b workin with on AJM's Site but i think the site has closed ill go check it out.

Dermo
08-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Be Mine is on the list it says upcomeing single off new album, Hold My Own from Caddy's which we know about, The World is Mine LL feat Ashanti upcoming CD (release date TBD) (currently in Production) and Life DL feat Ashanti(release date TBD). But this hasnt been updated in a while so who knows. Whose DL iv never heard of him/her.

Damien
08-08-2003, 09:12 PM
Thanks, I did find those tracks at that site. I forgot it's URL, but I don't need it. Thanks Dermo - you know, I added a part on her news page, it says "Unreleased Tracks by Ashanti" I'll put the other two on but I said they were from you! So, what i am saying, if you email me on Ashanti News before I have it, I'll say it was from you! Thanks -

( incmurderous@yahoo.com )

Dermo
08-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Fair play ill do that.

Damien
08-11-2003, 08:24 PM
otay! Cool! But you know, I ain't going to do the www.geocities.com/incmurderousbaby site anymore! School is coming within three weeks, and I just don't want to anymore! I will update it one more time, and then stop! I will keep it going with my Murderersx3 group! So, if you haven't joined, join the msn group and then you can just tell everyone news about Black Child, Caddillac Tah and Charli Baltimore!