PDA

View Full Version : Alexi

Damien
08-02-2003, 12:27 AM
Does anyone know anything about Alexi and this pic I have found. All I know is that this is at the MOBO awards and that is Alexi and Ja Rule. Does anyone else have more pics of her?

Dermo
08-02-2003, 11:31 AM
i didnt know Alexi was at the MObos and what award is that for Ja didnt win any at the last only Ashanti did im confused.

Damien
08-02-2003, 12:28 PM
I don't even know what the MOBO awards are, I am
confused too! Yet, oh well. It least we know what
Alexi looks like!

Dermo
08-02-2003, 04:46 PM
We figured out a while ago on our Ashanti forum that it was Alexi makein all these appearences. The MOBO's are Music of Black Origin Awards they are british as far as i know the only award show that is just for black music in britian. Ashanti won 5 i think and performed Baby then Happy remix. And Ja performed too but i cant remember which.

Damien
08-02-2003, 07:34 PM
That is cool! There are only the MTV and Grammy Awards in America, yet, they're really outstanding. Are people racist in Ireland/ Great Britain? There are still lots of Racists, but the youth aren't really, like me. There are a lot a youth though that say negative things to other races, but in joking ways.

Dermo
08-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Racism man how do i approve that subjet without makein myself look racist, not really amoung the young people like teenagers against black people but there is a bit against asylum seakers cause they walk around the place as if they own it but no were not a multi racial country here yet bout 10 or 15% of our population is coloured but we respect black people and we listen to black music so its all good.

Damien
08-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Don't worry, I love Black people! I ain't racist, just curious bout your place. I would say 30 percent of the southern states are still racist for my country, and the north, will just the really old people. So, not trying to get people mad! I'm Black! Did you get that from me, it's all good?? I say that all the time - it's all good!

holla_dolla18
08-04-2003, 04:28 AM
lol nah here everyone gets along and theres no racist. non that i know anyway.
as for old people you hardly see em here in the north west.