PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z/ Ja Rule/ Dmx

murda_murda
07-28-2003, 02:32 PM
This is real old news, but no one really talks about it, in 1998-99, Jay, Ja and X were suppose to be a supergroup, Murder Inc., they were on the cover on XXL Magazine, and had an article featured on the group. The group was an idea by I.G., after Ja inked his deal on Def Jam, they only recorded two freestyles, before moving on, "It's Murda," and "Murdergram." However, besides a couple freestyles, nothing was really done, because Jay was already deep into Roc-A-Fella Records, and X was recordning solo fro Ruff Ryders/ Def Jam. They sort of all went seperate ways.

Now there is beef between X and Ja, I personally think it is because X is jealous of Ja Rule, and wants to add more hype for his album. X said he dissed Ja because he was making New York look soft, which is partly true with most of Ja's singles being love ballads or him singing. X joined up with 50 Cent recently and recorded a diss track for Ja, it will be on X's next album, "Grand Champ."

I think if Jay, Ja and X would have released an album, that would have been hot, back then, they were New York's hottest rappers.

Damien
07-28-2003, 08:14 PM
OH SHIT! I have a picture of all three together! Not in the recording studio or just hanging, a real $$ cost picture. You know, on my free time one day, I was thinking of those three, and if they were a group, that would have been hot!

I am not sure how to put pictures on here though?? I might put it on the site, but that would be wierd!

(Hey holla_dolla 18, how can I put a picture on of my disk)

holla_dolla18
07-29-2003, 03:54 AM
yea i was wonderin bout em. and is jay z on 50's side or what??
i used to think that jay z was a tight mc but his gotten a little soft ever
since beyonce came. dont get me wrong beyonce is talented. she just has
jay z's mind clouded dats all.

btyjeski try using attachments.

Damien
07-29-2003, 05:28 PM
I believe Jay Z is with Ja Rule. I saw a few pictures of Jay Z and Ja Rule together after his album came out. Yet, now with the 50 Cent/ Jay Z tour, Jay Z could turn on Ja Rule. Yet, I believe Jay Z is on both sides or not bothering with the issue!

I still can't believe it, did Ja Rule really start this? His album Last Temptation did come out in November when Get Rich or... came out February. Damn.

Here is the cool picture I have found...

murda_murda
07-30-2003, 12:20 AM
yo btyjeski, dat pic is real tight, whered u get dat from b?

and what are u talking about when u said ja rule started 'it,' i got lost there styll

holla_dolla18
07-30-2003, 03:37 AM
i think he meant that ja started dissin dmx or 50??
and dat pic is tight!! damn! ja looks hot as fuck!

Murda4Life
07-30-2003, 01:05 PM
Na X & 50 started all this beef shit with Ja he only responded after he got dissed

holla_dolla18
07-31-2003, 04:09 AM
i really dont see why 50 would start beefing. i mean we know he hates ja
but get a life and forget about the past!! so what if ja's a career is going aiight
50 dont have to come and ruin everything you know? like wheres the
respect in that?

anyway thats what i think ya'll might think differently

Damien
07-31-2003, 11:38 AM
I'm feelin you holla_dolla 18. I feel the same way. I have felt the same way. I think 50 Cent is acting imature and waisting his music time in the recording studio. Yet personally, I think Ja Rule/ Caddy/ Black Child shouldn't have dissed back, yet, maybe 50 Cent would call them a chicken or no-fighter, wimp. u know.

Dermo
07-31-2003, 02:31 PM
well im happy MI hit back at them and didnt just sit down. Cause now Em is scared out of his wits that sumthing might happen to him hes hired 6 former cia agents. He said when gangsters say they will do sumthing they will and that backfires against all they were sayin that MI are Fake Ass Gangsters.

murda_murda
07-31-2003, 08:11 PM
aint it funny how eminem made a diss for ja about ja running to his body guards when shit hits the fan, and shit aint even hit the fan and em got 6 bodyguards

Ja rule deserves what he getting to a certain point, i mean they gang banged 50 cent when he was recording and they stabbed him, ja claimed to have beat him down with a crutch and in a couple freestyles ja rule claims he set up the hit for 50 cent when 50 got shot 9 times, dat shit aint rite

holla_dolla18
08-01-2003, 02:22 AM
someone told me the reason why blackchild stabbed 50 was because
50 drew out a gun. and ja was there coz one of 50's friends stole his
chain or something.

i read an article on what dermo said but i cant find it now when i see it i'll post it up.

Damien
08-01-2003, 01:50 PM
Damn I'm glad! It seems as if Murder Inc conquered 50 Cent's team. It seems like it is going to be over, yet I do realize the DMX/ 50 Cent diss track thing. I hope it doesn't happen. I think DMX is hot, and I don't want him to have a diss battle with Ja Rule. Anyway, I can't wait for Grand Champ to come out.

holla_dolla18
08-02-2003, 01:14 AM
yea it does seem as thought the beef is cooling down a bit.
blackchild's diss to 50 "the real wnaksta" was tight. i rekon he hit 50 hard.

Damien
08-02-2003, 12:33 PM
I heard Black CHild had another diss that had the background on "In Da Club", yet I haven't heard "Snitch In Da Club" by Caddillac Tah, I have downloaded it, at my friends, but I hadn't the time to listen. Does it have the In Da Club back?

holla_dolla18
08-02-2003, 08:31 PM
?(

Damien
08-04-2003, 09:55 PM
I think that Ja Rule and DMX should just talk and get
back together before something bad happens. Every
rapper has some R&B in their music, rappers in
general. Anyway,

DMX is releasing his album this September 9th is it,
anyway, I don't think that will be his last solo album,
but Jay Z is releasing his last album ,"The Black
Album" and Ja Rule is releasing his last
album "Untitled" so, I think on Jay Z's album there
should be a track with DMX and Ja Rule on it, and the
same for Ja Rule's last album, featuring Jay Z and
DMX. DMX should just livin up, and have a track with
Ja Rule and Jay Z. If one video is hot, do another on
one of the other albums. If that single is hot, then
do the third! But, that is what I think should
happen. Every rapper should respect the other
rapper for what and how he raps. Even if he hates
him or her.

holla_dolla18
08-05-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by btyjeski
Every rapper should respect the other
rapper for what and how he raps. Even if he hates
him or her.

couldnt have said it better. agree witchu 100 %

Damien
08-05-2003, 12:04 PM
oh, tear drop... lol

Dermo
08-05-2003, 02:14 PM
I just want Ja to put them on his album by leavin with the same people that he started with and more. I heard he was goin to call the album Venni Vetti Vecci again but it was prob just a rumour.

holla_dolla18
08-06-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by btyjeski
oh, tear drop... lol

lol

yea i hope they are in ja's album but i really doubt it.

Fatal
08-16-2003, 12:59 AM
DMX and Jay Z dont like Ja

Damien
08-16-2003, 11:36 AM
Why don't you like Ja Rule??

Well, anyway, everyone knows that DMX has a new
video and that his next album is releasing what, Sept.
16, but, I like it that he is. And I am really digging
DMX. I always liked him, but now, I like DMX better
than Ja Rule. DMX is 100% hard rap no bull shit.
There isn't any rap out there that is big with out a
little R&B in it. I can't wait till Grand Champ releases.

Which DMX albums do you guys own?

I only own "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" & "And Then There Was X"

Dermo
08-16-2003, 03:17 PM
I only got It's Dark and Hell is Hot and Cradle 2 d Crave OST. Im lookin out for his other albums if there cheap but if there not im not botherin.

Damien
08-16-2003, 05:47 PM
The DMX album, "And Then There Was X..." is really
good! The entire album, well most of the album is
really good! I think this may be better than "It's Dark
and Hell is Hot" but, I don't know, they're both really
good!

Dermo
08-17-2003, 09:14 AM
Well il check it out i just seen the vid for his new single i like it ill prob buy the album off the net on a site i get CD's for alot cheaper then in record stores.

Damien
08-17-2003, 03:39 PM
What site is it? Is it half.com ?? well, my parents
don't like the fact of buying stuff on the internet,
they are afraid. Although they know that their card
number is safe at half.com, well, they just don't want
to! I then asked, well how about I go to the
neighbors, and they say, "No!" , so, I will be lucky if I
can ever get to buy an album for cheap on the net!

(I did buy a CD once from a friend on that site, now I hate him!)

Dermo
08-18-2003, 01:08 PM
I buy alot from the net tickets for concerts Flights but i only use amazon and a site called cdwow its based in hong kong and has a site for the uk and one for Ireland. It took me a cuple of years to get my parents to give in on try it now they do their bank on the net so its all good.

Damien
08-18-2003, 03:07 PM
I wish my parents would it least try it!!!! lol

Just curious, why don't you have the picture of
Ashanti on your avatar picture thing now? What
happened?

Dermo
08-19-2003, 04:56 PM
I tried to put up my own Ashanti avatar that i have in my ashanti forum place, its a moveing one from her rock wit u vid but didnt work, i havent been arsed puttin up another 1.