PDA

View Full Version : ja rule in deathrow........

k_kiss
07-24-2003, 03:47 PM
ive been hearing how a rule is now in deathrow..is dat true??...if so...how many ppl gonna b on dat lable??...and who frum da inc familly will b on dat lable..??..will charli batlimores..and caddilac tah's allbum b out b4 the end of da year??....i kno da future of mureder inc is bad..but i wana kno..how will ja's mi2..and who will b on da lable...also..sicne ja is workin on double LP...r dere any songs..dat r made and released yet??

murder fo life.........

chapter_two
07-24-2003, 09:12 PM
yeah ja is doin a album with deathrow but hes not leavin murder inc.all da other artists will stay at the inc. i know this cuz im a good fan of deathrow and shit.

Damien
07-24-2003, 10:56 PM
where did all you newbies come from?? MSN?

holla_dolla18
07-25-2003, 03:19 AM
ja said in an interview bfo he came to australia dat he had already signed a couple of female artist on MI2. i know two of them are the girl who sings the hook on i gotcha ma and alexi.
bout the release dates on the albums i have no idea.

yea i get wat ya sayin btyjeski, all these newbies comin but some of them dont even post anything!

Dermo
07-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Althea isnt signed to MI2 she is signed to lll NaNa Records the same as Foxy Brown.

Murda4Life
07-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Fatal is suppose to sign to MI2

Dermo
07-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Murda4Life
Fatal is suppose to sign to MI2

Not for a while he has one album left on his deal with his current label then well see what happens.

Murda4Life
07-25-2003, 03:52 PM
I think its gonna be a joint venture Rap A Lot/MI2 Cause Fatal said both Murder Inc & Rap A Lot are gonna be involved in his next CD cant wait cause Fatal is tight as fuck I loved his last CD

holla_dolla18
07-25-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
Althea isnt signed to MI2 she is signed to lll NaNa Records the same as Foxy Brown.

oh i didnt know a friend told me she was signed to MI2

i wanna get fatal's next album too. hope its gonna be tight.

Damien
07-26-2003, 04:39 PM
Wow! I knew Alexi was on Murder Inc 2 but not Althea. I didn't know where Althea came from, just that she on I Got' Cha Ma. + Fatal too! I didn't know his next album was on MI2.

I would like Fatal's album, and Alexi's. I like Rap and Soul (R&B and Hiphop) I hate Pop/Rock though! Rule 3:36 is sort of like a rock album, in a way. So is the track "Rock Star" on Last Temptation. I think Ja Rule should have made "Rock Star" video instead of "Murder Reigns" but, my opinon.

holla_dolla18
07-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Rock star wasnt really that bad. that song was aiight. but with murda reigns i gotta admitt if you keep on listenin to it ova and ova again it gets real borin.