PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Murder Inc....

murda_murda
07-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Murder Inc. Records will only release Ashanti's Christmas album before being shut down for further investigations by the Feds over drug money laundering, and affiliations with New York Druglord Supreme. People are now claiming that Supreme gave money to Gotti to up start the label, and he is the real owner of the rap label. Gotti is just for the public eye.

The future of M.I. does not look good with Ashanti unofficially going to Island Records inking a 5 album deal, Ja releasing a double disc album in early 2004 under a Deathrow/ Def Jam joint label. And rumors spreading that how both Caddillac Tah and Charli Baltimore arent happy with their situations with the label and their albums consistantly being pushed back.

My predictions are that Charli will leave the M.I. family for good in the near future, and alot of the other artists will join Ja's MI2 Records. I doubt Tah will be leaving because he seems to be down the Murder Inc. Crew 4 life.

Damien
07-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Stop saying all this crap newbie. Everyone is aware of what is happening to Murder Inc, and, it least for me, I am sick of everyone saying Murder Inc will end and everyone is leaving, who cares!! We all know, and we should all talk happy about Murder Inc. Everyone knows the bad news, we should just deal with it. Don't say that when you are knew, no offense.

holla_dolla18
07-22-2003, 03:04 AM
yea caddy's real down with tha inc but i rekon he mite go to MI2 as well bcoz he
wants his album out.
blackchild might not leave he been with tha inc from tha begginin.

yo btyjeski chill girl. we still listenin to tha old murda inc shit stop trippin on
everyone who sayin its murda inc's end.

Damien
07-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Like I said, I have been talking on chat rooms like on MSN Groups, Yahoo Messenger and all that, and I haven't heard any positive stuff. Sorry I put that on you guys, but I still don't like the negative stuff.

(I stopped talking in those chat rooms)