PDA

View Full Version : Black Child/ SHOCKING NEWS

Damien
07-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Go to my site, www.bradpages.com/murderousinc

go to the news page, open the latest news section, and read the the reports. I have added some really shocking news reports, that lots of you want to know. Plus, I have got a 26 track listing of an underground album by Black Child that came out a while ago but you can only get it on the streets. I don't feel like writing all this over again, so check out the the site. Really, I have alot of Black Child news! Some Roonie Bumps, not a big deal, and a Ja Rule/ Ashanti important report... + others you all know...

Murda4Life
07-14-2003, 06:29 AM
Thanks 4 The News

Oh And I Got That Whole Blackchild Underground CD Warriors Word Its A Tight CD It Gots Alot Of Hot Songs Interviews And Some Tight 50/G Unit/Dr Dre/Eminem Disses On It

Dermo
07-14-2003, 11:03 AM
your site is down at the moment so i cant ead your news.

Eire32

Damien
07-14-2003, 01:02 PM
What do you mean Dermo? How is the site down? What time did you check the site? What was wrong? I just did it and it was fine. (www.bradpages.com/murderousinc) right?

Damien
07-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Oh yeah, Murda4Life, who in the world did you get that album??? Can you copy it to me and send it to me!!!?? OMG!!!!!!

Murda4Life
07-14-2003, 02:21 PM
If You Got Aim , Msn Or Something I Can Send It To You Its Like 84 MB Tho

Dermo
07-14-2003, 03:55 PM
I went on at 4pm and the site wouldnt load. By the way your reportX is stupid Ja's album will be a joint venture btween MI & Tha Row. Ja and Ashanti were on the Dysfunktional sound track they are the only tracks they have done with Tha Row. And no one has proof that Ashanti is leavin MI when her 3rd album comes out then we will see what happens. Why would she on her album use Its Murder on a cuple of her tracks and let Chink Santana on like half the tracks if she was leaving?

Damien
07-14-2003, 08:00 PM
Oh no Dermo, I report the Ja Rule farewell page to explain to all the peoples i have talked to in the chat rooms that Ja Rule should still be recognized. It seems like every time I talk to someone about Ja Rule they say he sucks. I was told that the album was only on Death Row/ Def Jam, and nothing with Murder Inc. The 6 Tracks, I was told also in the chat rooms. They gave me sources, but, those were MSN & geocities sites. Ashanti's second album is still a Murder Inc album, i know what you are saying. That is why she says It's Murda & lets Chink Santana on some tracks, why should she. Anyway, Murda4Life is always or just about true with what he says. He said that Ashanti was leaving. I'll change me site so that I mark that Ashanti leaving isn't 100% sure just for you Dermo.

Damien
07-14-2003, 08:00 PM
I have got Yahoo, like, can you send it to me on yahoo mail? my name is incmurderous@yahoo.com

Murda4Life
07-14-2003, 08:54 PM
Whats the site for the Murder Inc chat rooms I might check them out ?

Any you cant send the CD thur email 85 mbs is to big but if you have Yahoo Messenger I can send you it thru there

Dermo
07-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Of corse its Death row Def Jam cause Ja isnt actualy signed to MI his contract is with Def Jam but cause Gotti got him his contract he stuck with Gotti and uses MI as his home cause it is. Why do u think the CMC album went to court cause Ja is signed to Def Jam and the other two are signed to MI. Gotti didnt ask Lyor Cohen could he use Ja on it.Ashanti isnt contracted to Def Jam she is contracted to MI & AJM.If u look on Ja's albums when Shani or Chuck or Caddy are on songs it says appears courtesy of MI. Thanks for changin to not 100% true.

Eire32

Damien
07-16-2003, 12:46 PM
Well, rumors & news, you know... Hey, I just wanted you to know, I don't hate Ashanti. I am just disapointed because the other albums aren't coming out. I have both Ashanti albums, I like her music, I am adding a media to her news page, but, u know how i feel.

Damien
07-16-2003, 12:53 PM
I think it is funny, posting two threads in a row, oh well. Anyway, well MSN hotmail work???

Dermo
07-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Im not happy with the other albums not been released either but u cant blame Ashanti for being wanted out there.