PDA

View Full Version : Cadillac Tah & Charli B Pissed At Ashanti The Reason Shes Leavin

Murda4Life
07-09-2003, 08:15 AM
Ashanti was apparently getting hated on by the rest of the Inc. including Cadillac Tah and Charli Baltimore. They got pissed because their album seem to be pushed back every damn time while Ashanti was rushed into the studio and now has another album coming out. Apparently their albums were first on the priority list before Ashanti and now they are last on the list. They said that if their albums are not out by the end of the year...they bouncing from the Inc. Instead of having turmoil inside the label, Ashanti, partly because of this, decided to leave before the end of the year so there wouldn't be any problems.

From AllHipHop.Com

holla_dolla18
07-09-2003, 07:58 PM
i'd be pissed off at ashanti too if that were me.

Damien
07-09-2003, 10:56 PM
Someone on MSN chat told me she had a 2 year 2 album
record label with Murder Inc, but I believe your story
more Murda4Life, because your stuff is true 4 sure
when you say things... Thanks for the news, you have
really helped me with the site.

Dermo
07-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Dont believe it and she im prety sure has a 3 album contract.

Murda4Life
07-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Na its true AllHipHop.Com reported it and Wendy Williams was talkin about it on the radio

I dont blame them tho Ashanti fucked up Murder Inc and Jas music and everyone else got fucked over when she signed Tah Black Vita etc they all been there since day one and aint drop shit cause of her

Dermo
07-10-2003, 06:04 PM
I dont think Ashanti says whos albums get released and whose dont isnt that Gotti's job. I dont think Ashanti would force Ja to do tracks with her. And i bean on AHH and there isnt atin.

Murda4Life
07-10-2003, 09:14 PM
Stroll down to the last paragraph

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=380

Plus they were talking about it on the Wendy Williams Show

And I aint hatin on Ashanti im just pissed that Tahs albums got pushed back again cause of her album

Dermo
07-11-2003, 01:58 PM
its in the rumours section how many of them actualy turn out to be true.

Eire32

jd97
07-17-2003, 06:58 PM
Caddy and Charli should leave the Inc.