PDA

View Full Version : 50 CENT TAKES BLOWS AT MURDER INC



Syncere
11-23-2002, 06:43 PM
YO 50 CENT TAKES NUMEROUS LOW BLOWS AT MURDER INC...THE BEEF HAS ARISEN AND IS STILL IN HEAVY ROTATION PEEP THIS SITE TO HEAR WHAT 50 CENT HAS SAID ALSO AN INTERVIEW WITH JA GOTTI AND CHRIS ON A RADIO STATION....
http://64.246.6.19/~admin1/bigmike50/index.html

Guest
11-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Yes i heard it but i don't know what da hell he's thinkin of.

MurdaFoLife89
01-31-2003, 10:58 PM
Yo that is just jacked up man cuz i like 50 cent and em and i got much love fo' murda inc so i dont know who to root for now ya know? What did 50 and em say anyway?

Jimenez
02-10-2003, 11:41 PM
I tell yall what fuck ja and fuck murda inc they gonna catch some bullet holes cuz 50 dont playno little fuckin kid games,Ja rules little ass is goin down


50 FO LIFE FUCK MURDA INC.

Kain
02-11-2003, 08:53 AM
lol

G unit
03-01-2003, 03:09 PM
click click boem !! bye ja

Tupacfan#1
03-02-2003, 06:36 PM
Fuck 50 cent. He's not as good as he's made out to be. He's an over rated goofy fuck :)

MURDER INC!!!!

G unit
03-07-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Tupacfan#1
MURDER INC!!!!



IT'S MURDAAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH motherfucker

Chuck-style
03-07-2003, 07:33 AM
50 cent thinks he's so cool, but he's just succesfull 'cause he's with Shady Records, his mouth is bigger than Eminem's while Em is the star at Shady Records. 50 cent won't last long and if he does someone will probably shoot a bullet true his head.

G unit
03-07-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Chuck-style
50 cent thinks he's so cool, but he's just succesfull 'cause he's with Shady Records, his mouth is bigger than Eminem's while Em is the star at Shady Records. 50 cent won't last long and if he does someone will probably shoot a bullet true his head.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YA'LL MAKE ME LAUGH I START LOVING YA'LL HAHAHA


hard words ja rule groupie HAHAHA

Tupacfan#1
03-07-2003, 12:53 PM
50 cent is a pussy. If he wasn't with shady records he wouldn't be as sucessful as he is now. so fuck uuuuuuuuuu also G Unit. i don't think anyone on this board likes u :s

Charli_Fan01
03-07-2003, 03:19 PM
I agree that 50 cent wouldn't be as sucessful, if it wern't for shady records. But thats my opinion.

Chuck-style
03-08-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by G unit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YA'LL MAKE ME LAUGH I START LOVING YA'LL HAHAHA


hard words ja rule groupie HAHAHA


I'm not a Ja Rule groupie, he's married, that would be just pathetic.

Tupacfan#1
03-08-2003, 09:23 AM
Chuck best thing to do is ignore this SOB. he never has anythin good to say and never will

Charli_Fan01
03-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Yup!

G unit
03-08-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Tupacfan#1
50 cent is a pussy. If he wasn't with shady records he wouldn't be as sucessful as he is now. so fuck uuuuuuuuuu also G Unit. i don't think anyone on this board likes u :s



hahaha and ja rule isn't screaming IT'S MURDAAAA while he ain't shit you some funny guy tupacfan#1 i like u ;)

G unit
03-08-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Tupacfan#1
50 cent is a pussy. If he wasn't with shady records he wouldn't be as sucessful as he is now. so fuck uuuuuuuuuu also G Unit. i don't think anyone on this board likes u :s


and hey i know ya'll like me if i would be banned this forum would be dead just like be-4 i came

G unit
03-08-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Tupacfan#1
Chuck best thing to do is ignore this SOB. he never has anythin good to say and never will



if it's about murder inc then you're right but hey make some threads bout some real rappers and i might show some love for that artist ;)

Tupacfan#1
03-08-2003, 06:14 PM
k. Tupac. <--- can't diss him. no1 can.
TQ <----- same

i'll make a new thread bout the 2 of em and add sum more. see wot ya say bout em :)

Chuck-style
03-09-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Tupacfan#1
Chuck best thing to do is ignore this SOB. he never has anythin good to say and never will


good idea.

Tupacfan#1
03-09-2003, 08:48 AM
lol :)